>>197
Hello
I was very sleepy at work yesterday, and I was at a loss as to how I responded. And I just uploaded the thing without "DLkey" which contained all.
But when I read it carefully, I noticed that it was ok except for hyperscat

Anyway I was surprised. I was a bit confused.
While writing by myself, I never knew that the genre "hyperscat" said in >>198 was established. There was no idea of ​​seeing overseas forums.
There were various amazing things.
As with the >>200 I myself thought that this was like Sue's explosion defecation.

And I do not know how I can say that what I wrote has been being read abroad. I did not expect that such a thing will happen. I thought that I could read well with google translation. In case

However, I was surprised, but I am pleased.
I am pleased that you liked the story of Kaoru
Translation of that sentence will be very time-consuming, but if you can say that you want to share, I'd like you to try it.

By the way, I wrote the story of a huge girl in the USA and other countries without being concerned about being read by Americans and Russians. I'm getting a little worried what foreigners think about this story
In fact, however, for stories other than Kaoru I like the story of an american Christmas tree the most.

also,the story of the goddess is certainly written by myself other than the first one, but the work of writing a continuation has been stopped for a long time.
Since "Kaoru and Sue's story" is bounded, I am thinking of goddess's story to get into work.

Will this be transmitted?